Nurse Anesthetist Schools
There are over 110 Nurse Anesthetist Schools and CRNA Programs in the US and it can be a very daunting and challenging task to select the one that is the best fit for You. Our goal with this website is to guide you in this selection process and provide you with all the up to date information required to make an informed decision.
The most common way of selecting a CRNA School is to pick the closest one to home. Although this can be tempting we urge you to put a bit more effort into evaluating the best fit for you. Apart from the geographical location of the School there are many other factors to consider like the cost of the school, the requirements and how difficult it is to get into the program and also the reputation of the program.
- School Reputation and Rank. This can be very important when you apply for job later since employers might favor applicants with Nurse Anesthetist degrees from some schools over others. It can also affect your salary level.
- Totals Cost of the CRNA degree. This include tuition fees & other program costs but also factor in cost of living and other expenses (like travel).
- Program Requirements. All CRNA programs have different requirements and some might be more difficult to get into. It can therefore be of value to consider a school that better fits your qualification & grades.
If you are just after some further information about the Nurse Anesthetist profession and what they do, How to Become a CRNA or what Salary a CRNA can expect we have some great articles about that as well.
When you have selected your preferred Nurse Anesthetist Program you need to prepare your CRNA School Application. The competition for a spot in the program for some schools can be very hard so you to giv eyourself the best possibel chance of getting accepted you need to make sure your application is of teh highest quality and that you understand the admission process to give yourself the your best shot at securing a spot. The best resource to do that is with the VERY popular guide CRNA SCHOOL ADMISSION: THE COLD HARD FACTS by John Keith. Read my review and thoughts of this guide here. But in short if you are at all serious about becoming a crna this is a must read and well worth investment.
What best describes you:
- You are considering becoming a CRNA but are not yet convinced
- Salary levels explained
- Is it for you? What do they do?
- What is required and how long time does it take & cost?
- You want to become one and want to know how you can prepare
- How to become 10 step guide
- requirements & grades explained
- An avg crna program, whats expected (same as 1c)
- Admission guide review
- Degree types explained Nurse Anesthetist Schools
- You have decided and are now in the schools selection process and need help evaluating the various options
- By State
- By Cost
- By Rank
- By Application Date Deadline
- By Characteristics Nurse Anesthetist Schools
- Admission guide review
Regardless of what stage in your CRNA and nursing career you are at please read through the various articles at this site since we believe they are a great resource in educating you in the Nurse Anesthetist School selection area.
Good luck with your selection process and please feel free to leave us some feedback.